Some time has now passed since my last footsteps in Africa yet the one man travel plan lives on as I try to write up my experiences and hone my travel writing talents with the aim of publishing and funding more odessies of curiosity.

As well as the writing side I am organsing exhibitions of photgraphs and paintings from my trip, partly for their asthetic beauty and partly so I can share and hopefully inform people about some lesser known parts of the world.

And then there is always the next trip... the journey never ends.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Still in Marrakesh. At this rate I’ll never leave!


Some old guys having a chat over coffee Marrakesh


The most famous land mark in Marrakesh the tower of the Koutoubia mosque

I'm feeling quite frustrated at the moment as I've been waiting for the software to upload my videos for some time now. Iv'e got my mum to post it but it seems to be delayed. ARRR!! I'm impatient to leave now I can hear the desert calling me.

So here are some sketches of Marrakesh there's also some more photos and things to come when I get round to it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Daniel!

I am Carlos, the spanish boy of the Marrakech Youth Hostel.

Your blog is fantastic, I will be a fan.
Good lucky in your travel

M Belbin said...

Merry xmas. Hope you have a safe journey to your next destination.

It's cold here at oxonford.

Take care