Some time has now passed since my last footsteps in Africa yet the one man travel plan lives on as I try to write up my experiences and hone my travel writing talents with the aim of publishing and funding more odessies of curiosity.

As well as the writing side I am organsing exhibitions of photgraphs and paintings from my trip, partly for their asthetic beauty and partly so I can share and hopefully inform people about some lesser known parts of the world.

And then there is always the next trip... the journey never ends.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Learning Curve

These are my early attempts at filming. I need all the practice I can get for my impending trip to deepest darkest West Africa. Which incedently I intend to film.

The exciting momentous moment I first use my new toy! The star of the show is my granny.




This is an early attempt at filming in Newcastle, complete with blurry, wobbly and fairly unwatchable footage.


No comments: